Umango Convert is a document conversion and routing utility that runs as a Windows Service.
Documents are triggered from MFP’s, email attachments or network folders and converted into a range of document formats (docx, xlsx, searchable pdf/a etc) then routed into network folders or a range of office products.
Umango can offset your organization’s per user software and support costs by offering one centralized point for file conversion.
Ease Of Use
- Supports multiple conversion jobs running at the same time
- Option to run as a Windows service in the background
- Watch folders and import images/documents as they appear in a folder
- Support for importing virtually any image file format
- Use existing filenames and directory structures or specify automated file naming rules
- Option to delete blank pages from your documents as part of the conversion process
- Support for document separators
- Convert files in unlimited sub directory depths and recreate the directory structures as part of the file conversion process
- Output to a wide variety of file formats including TIFF, PDF/A, Text Searchable PDF, DOCX and XLSX
- Real-time feedback with page thumbnail views during conversion process
- Job and session logging of file conversion history
- No per document license fees
- Simple to install, setup and use. You’ll be running jobs within minutes of installation
- Ships with full OCR functionality included at no extra cost
Please share this page: